Disability Parking Permits
What are Disability Parking Permits?
Disability Parking Permits allow permit holders to park in handicap parking spaces across British Columbia. People In Motion issues these permits after receiving a completed application, including the applicant and physician signatures, which can be found below.
• You must meet the eligibility requirements for the program.
• Only one permit per applicant will be issued.
• Permits issued for permanent disabilities must be renewed every three years.
• Temporary permits are valid for a maximum period of twelve (12) months.
Full list of conditions can be found on the form.
- $40 Permanent pass (3 years)
- $25 Temporary pass (Max 1 year)
- $25 Replacement fee for a lost or stolen pass